Deactivation of Associated Disasters (Sept 2011)
For an Associated Disaster where client activity never materialized and there has been no known community need, those events are removed if:
- Zero Open, Active AND Total Clients
- More than 60 days after event
As of September the following Associated Disasters have shown no activity and will be deactivated.
- CT Snowstorm (01/2011)
- MA Winter Storm, Snow (01/2011)
- NH Storms, Flooding (05/2011)
- VT Severe Storms, Flooding (04/2011)
- PR Storms, Flooding, Mudslides, Landslides (05/2011)
- NY Severe Storms, Flooding, Tornadoes (04/2011)
- PA Tornado (03/2011)
- IN Severe Storms, Tornadoes, Flooding (04/2011)
- MT Severe Storms and Flooding (04/2011)
- ID Flooding, Landslides, and Mudslides (03/2011)
Agencies may request these events to be added to the system by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.